Copyright Form AEEESJ Template
- Indicate that this submission is ready to be considered by this journal by accepting the following:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word document or PDF file format template
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided with the last visited date
- The AEEESJ template is used.
- Once the copyright form is signed, please upload it on the last step of the submission as a supplementary material
- All authors have been registered with affiliations and e-mails on the Paper Tracking Submission Manager (PTSM) system (www.opstmanager.com)
- Names, affiliations, and e-mails of all authors are given on the paper.
- I will give the paper ID in all communications regarding my manuscript. (Paper ID is given automatically by the system after submitting the paper).
- The undersigned hereby transfers the copyright of the submitted article to AEEESJ. The Author declares that the contribution and work is original, and he/she is authorized by all authors and/or grant-funding agency to sign the copyright form. Author hereby assigns all including but not limited to the rights to publish, distribute, reprints, translates, electronic and published derivates in various arrangements or any other versions in full or abridged forms to AEEESJ. AEEESJ holds the copyright of Article in its own name.
- Author(s) retain all rights to use author copy in his/her educational activities, own websites, institutional and/or funder’s web sites by providing full citation to final version published in AEEESJ. The full citation is provided including Authors list, title of the article, volume and issue number, and page number or using a link to the article in AEEESJ web site. Author(s) have the right to transmit, print and share the first submitted copies with colleagues. Author(s) can use the final published article for his/her own professional positions, career or qualifications by citing to the AEEESJ publication.
- Once the copyright form is signed, any changes about the author names or order of the authors listed above are not accepted by AEEESJ.
- The authors agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by this journal (comments to the editor can be added below).
- Journal’s Privacy Statement
- The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.